NZXT USB header hub windows error

Coltonw023456

so i have a few things connected to the USB header i have it connected to the motherboard and my Bluetooth card  and my ryzen cpu cooler takes a USB header then  i have a NZXT Smart device that takes one i have the NZXT smart device plugged in to the board and the bluetooth and Ryzen cooler witch is the The Premium AMD Wraith Prism Cooler so every other time i restart my PC windows keeps knocking my bluetooth out and my The Premium AMD Wraith Prism Cooler cooler led out so windows keeps saying error so i have to go in unsinstall it and then restart it and it fixes it but then i turn off my pc later and turn it on again and i have to do it again every time so whats the deal here ? i only have 2 usb headers on my board and i use the bluetooth and the leds so like am i missing something? also it says USB Device Not Recognized Error

System

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core, 16-Thread
  • Motherboard
    ASRock B450M Pro4
  • RAM 
  • Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz
  • GPU
    SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5600 XT 6G GDDR6
  • Case
    NZXT H510i
  • Storage
    Silicon Power 256GB - NVMe M.2 /Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200 RPM 256MB Cache
  • PSU
    Rosewill Photon 650W
  • Display(s)
    GIGABYTE G27FC 27
  • Cooling
    AMD Wraith Prism RGB LED
  • Keyboard
    Redragon K587 Magic-Wand
  • Mouse
    Redragon M601
  • Sound
    Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

Amazon.com: NZXT Internal USB Hub 3 - AC-IUSBH-M3-4 Internal USB 2.0 Ports - 3M Dual Lock Tapes - Magnetic Body - Plug and Play: Computers & Accessories

Amazon.com: TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 PCIe WiFi Card (Archer TX3000E), Up to 2400Mbps, Bluetooth 5.0, 802.11AX Dual Band Wireless Adapter with MU-MIMO,OFDMA,Ultra-Low Latency, Supports Windows 10 (64bit) only: Computers & Accessories