My audio keeps switching polarity from right playing through left ear etc...

Guest PhatRATTY
Go to solution Solved by TylerDurden!,

if you are using a laptop or branded desktop, goto the manufactures site, find your product, look under what is usually the support section and find the audio drivers

if it is a motherboard, then do the same at the manufacturers website, download and install your new audio drivers. 

When installing it will probably want to reboot after uninstalling, and when it comes back on it "should" automatically reinstall the drivers, give it a moment, if not then just click on the install again

Don't know at all what to do but my audio keeps switching from lr to rl on my headphones and its messing up my gaming a lot.

tried new headphones cables and outputs.

1 minute ago, TylerDurden! said:

did you try to update your audio drivers?

How?

if you are using a laptop or branded desktop, goto the manufactures site, find your product, look under what is usually the support section and find the audio drivers

if it is a motherboard, then do the same at the manufacturers website, download and install your new audio drivers. 

When installing it will probably want to reboot after uninstalling, and when it comes back on it "should" automatically reinstall the drivers, give it a moment, if not then just click on the install again

• 2 weeks later...

Thnx dude! Sorry I had Microsoft sonic on and corsair surround on as well. :() So it was doing surround backwards. Every fight in FPS's it made me purposefully give my back to the enemy perfectly parrallel and facing away from them... You could see how that might be a problem.