ROG RIG REBOOT 2021

edo_sart

I am Italian, is the ROG Rig Reboot avaible for me too?

Thanks

no one knows until it's announced which is MUUUUCH later in the year. i wouldn't hold out hope though.

馃尣馃尣馃尣

鈼捖犫棐聽

ROG Rig Reboot 2021 has not been announced, if it's going to happen. Wait until that time - which is when/if ROG & LMG will set the rules - to ask this question.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards work:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Rog Rig reboot 2020 was only available to people from USA and Canada because of the corona virus,

Rog Rig reboot 2021 is not confirmed yet so we don't know if it will happen, if they do announce it they will post the requirements to enter.

If you're trying to win a new pc like this i would suggest trying to save up money, since there will be many thousands of contestants with very good videos so your chances of winning are slim

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

13 hours ago, flashiling said:

Rog Rig reboot 2020 was only available to people from USA and Canada because of the corona virus,

Rog Rig reboot 2021 is not confirmed yet so we don't know if it will happen, if they do announce it they will post the requirements to enter.

If you're trying to win a new pc like this i would suggest trying to save up money, since there will be many thousands of contestants with very good videos so your chances of winning are slim

Given the way Corona is going I would put money on it being NA only...