triple 8pin GPU vs SFX PSU

monx101

I have a MSI 3080 GXT and experiencing some issues on some older games just crashing to windows after loading from menu screen, while other newer games are working well. Now I'm planning to change my PSU that can support triple 8pin connectors however my case lian li o11 dynamic mini can only support SFX / SFX-L PSUs. Is there a SFX that can plug in triple 8pin plugs? 

34 minutes ago, monx101 said:

I have a MSI 3080 GXT and experiencing some issues on some older games just crashing to windows after loading from menu screen, while other newer games are working well. Now I'm planning to change my PSU that can support triple 8pin connectors however my case lian li o11 dynamic mini can only support SFX / SFX-L PSUs. Is there a SFX that can plug in triple 8pin plugs? 

There are several. They are going to be a decent jump in price though.

https://www.newegg.com/corsair-sf750-cp-9020186-na-750w/p/N82E16817139080?item=9SIAM3UCRZ8872&nm_mc=knc-googleadwords-mobile&cm_mmc=knc-googleadwords-mobile-_-power supplies-_-corsair-_-9SIAM3UCRZ8872&source=googleshopping

9 hours ago, monx101 said:

just crashing to windows

That's not due to the PSU. Try troubleshooting elsewhere. Disable any overclocks, try one stick of RAM at a time, DDU, etc

:)

On 1/21/2021 at 3:14 PM, AngryBeaver said:

I've checked all the big name psu sites and only corsair sf750 can support 3 8pin pcie