Is my monitor dying?

Netreo

Couple days back I have noticed strange white graph-like lines on my monitor. I searched entire internet for information on what could this be but no one had similar problem like mine.

At first I thought that it might be my GPU but since I'm running dual monitor setup it's highly unlikely. 

I'll link some photos to this thread for people to look at. Sorry for the image quality in advance, my phone is capable of taking high resolution pictures but because it is hard to see the lines I had to zoom in.

monitor1.png.dc02e097fd6c454540f2deff574f5417.png

I have marked the spots which are really hard to see. The only way I'm able to notice these spots is to duck down below my monitor.

In addition, the weirdest thing I have noticed is that I can only see these lines if I have sand color background. I tried white background and I can't see them, dark background.... Same thing.

The only way I can see these lines on a dark background is when I'm playing a game and some dark areas of the game have this washed out darkness filter applied to them. That's when I can see them clearly.

So my final questions are:

1. Can I still use this monitor?

2. Is it going to break on me soon?

P.S.

I already ordered a new monitor because those lines are kind of distracting.

Sorry for the long post. And thank you kind stranger in advance.