9900k Air cooling

Tr1kk1

Hello

Im looking to change my case to Phanteks P500A. My old case has the gamerstorm Castle 360 aio. Im planning to get new GPU with aio installed. So The Rad goes to the top of the case. Long story short, im looking for a Tower cooler. Im only going to use turbo setting on cpu. Price doesnt matter.

If price is not a concern, go for the Noctua NH-D15 chromax. It's pretty much the gold standard for air coolers.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Why not just get a Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280/360 for the front? Much better cooling and just as quiet as fans and pump can be adjusted to below 50%? My buddy just got the 280 for his 5800x and i'm very, very impressed. He ran with NH-D15 before and temp difference is 20C, and he is only using it at max 40% 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

P500A has that mesh front with the 14mm fans. Why I ever would want to block that with an aio? Thats the whole reason why I brought the case. Good air flow.