Pc 0 display

Tikes
7 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Without access to an exact model number of the PC and the latest BIOS, there's nothing you can do to fix this, I'm afraid. Worst case scenario, the board might even have a whitelist for PCIe cards, which means cards not on that list will never work.

I'd sell the PC and get something custom built with a newer platform to put the 2060 in. The i5 is far too slow to max it out anyway. Even at 1440p.

If you're low on cash, a B75 or Z77 motherboard should also do. They're new enough to support UEFI and old enough to support the i5-2400.

The model number is 11S0B62860ZVQ20L27B067

Thats on the motherboard when I search it nothing comes up and bios is locked and can't get into

17 minutes ago, Tikes said:

The model number is 11S0B62860ZVQ20L27B067

Thats on the motherboard when I search it nothing comes up and bios is locked and can't get into

That's not a real model number. That would be like a "Lenovo Ideacentre 510". If your BIOS is locked, I don't hold high hopes you'll be able to update it or do anything with it. Might want to pursue my suggestion and swap boards at the very least.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro