First build in long time. Looking for a sanity check before purchase! 3060ti & 5600x

IamTwo

Budget (including currency):

I was hoping to land around 1000 EUR but I'm already at 1300 EUR. Couple more or - even better - a couple less is fine.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Old and new AAA titles as well as competitive esports titles (mostly CS:GO).

Other details:

I'm planning on buying all the missing in the next couple of days. My goal is to play at 1440p and 144hz whenever possible. The 144hz are most important to me for CS:GO. For newer AAA titles I wouldn't mind running at 60hz.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€352.99 @ Mindfactory)
Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€163.99 @ ARLT)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory  (€90.60 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€130.00 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB Founders Edition Video Card (€399.00 @ Notebooksbilliger)
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€63.00 @ Computeruniverse)
Power Supply: Enermax Revolution D.F. 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€91.88 @ Amazon Deutschland)
Case Fan: be quiet! Pure Wings 2 87 CFM 120 mm Fan  (€10.29 @ Aquatuning)
Case Fan: be quiet! Pure Wings 2 61.2 CFM 140 mm Fan  (€11.00 @ Aquatuning)
Total: €1,312.75

I've already purchased the following items:

• Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case

• SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

• Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB Founders Edition Video Card

I'm not sure the motherboard is worth the extra cost compared to a MSI B550-A Pro for 130 EUR. I definitely need the Bluetooth support and the WiFi will probably come in handy at times. My idea was to replace the case fans with the be quiet! ones but then again I'm keeping the stock CPU cooler for now.

Everything looks alright

But check if the 3070 will fit in the case without coming in contact with the front fans (I think it fits) but better safe than sorry and check if the power supply is enough the 3070 is power hungry 

check if the 3070 will fit in the case without coming in contact with the front fans

Thanks for pointing that out! It's actually a 3060 Ti and I've update my post. It looks like I should be all good there.

2 minutes ago, IamTwo said:

Thanks for pointing that out! It's actually a 3060 Ti and I've update my post. It looks like I should be all good there.

Is the 3060 Ti actually available for 399€? To me it seems a daydream ... used 3060Ti-s go for ~600€ where I reside.

I edit my posts more often than not

1 minute ago, Tan3l6 said:

Is the 3060 Ti actually available for 399€? To me it seems a daydream ... used 3060Ti-s go for ~600€ where I reside.

You're completely right but I've been on the hunt for 2 months and finally got lucky. Hence I'm now able to finish up this build.

1 minute ago, IamTwo said:

You're completely right but I've been on the hunt for 2 months and finally got lucky. Hence I'm now able to finish up this build.

Oh, right you already bought. Congrats!

I edit my posts more often than not