Just needing help

Xfbd
Go to solution Solved by Xfbd,

If i leave my desktop plugged in all the time with the switch on the back of my pc plugged in but shutdown will that be safe or should i unplug it and switch the power off at the back or?

If i leave my desktop plugged in all the time with the switch on the back of my pc plugged in but shutdown will that be safe or should i unplug it and switch the power off at the back or?

Leave it plugged in with the switch on.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Thank you I recently upgraded from console and just wanted to make sure i wasnt messing my system up 

You can leave it plugged in and leave the switch on.

I only unplug it in case of a thunderstorm.

I only switch off the PSU and unplug if I am working on the PC or I'm going to be away from home for a day or more and bad weather is expected. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16