Question: Trying to add 3rd Gfx card to rig, need ideas

I'm trying to add a 3rd graphics card to my gaming and mining rig. I have a gtx 680 and a 750 ti currently. Looking to add a 2nd 750 ti. 

This is my case

http://www.fractal-design.com/home/product/cases/define-series/define-xl-r2-black-pearl

This is my motherboard

http://us.msi.com/product/mb/Z77AGD65.html

My problem is on the 3rd PCI 16 slot sits right above the power connections and usb connections. So any dual card is obstructed by those connections.

Can I use pci risers and still mount the card in my case? Just looking for some ideas. My case is huge and should allow this if not for the obstructions.

Thanks in advance guys.

you cant sli 750ti's

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Sell the 750Ti and get a GTX 770..  750Ti SLI is weird.

It's not just weird, it doesn't exist :D

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

remove the motherboard an install the GPU. then re-route all the cables below it. 

i really don't see the point in the bottom PCI_E slot on motherboards since most of the USB headers are blocked off.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

WELL every one that is saying just sell the 750 ti card you know your are in the coin mining section also that card mines somewhat well id have gone for a r9 270 myself but you can just plug it in your usb conectors should be under it they should work if they dont go to amazon and buy a pc express 16x riser cable they are about 11$

Hello, I am a person and this is my Signature. ;)