Google Chrome Flickering After NVidia Graphics Driver Update

Howdy All,

I periodically check my NVidia drivers for updates, and the other night I saw there was a new Game Ready Driver. I updated it and it went smoothly, but for some reason, ever since, I have been experiencing frequent flickering on Google Chrome. It's only Google Chrome too, no other program is having this issue. I have a GTX 1650 (not super). So far I've tried messing around with Windows color settings and that doesn't seem to have fixed it, and I also disabled smooth scrolling. Neither of  these seemed to work, and disabling smooth scorlling seems to have made it even worse. This is incredibly annoying as it randomly comes and goes, and when I'm in a Zoom meeting for school it gets incredibly annoying. Does anyone have any other solutions I could try? If I can't figure it out I guess I'll just need to wait for another Chrome or NVidia Driver update to see if that fixes it, and try a different browser in the meantime. 

roll back the driver i loaded the new driver the other day and its messed up i have a 2060ko and just made everything unplayable i rolled it back to the one before no problems i try never to get the newest driver until its been out for a couple of weeks 

2 minutes ago, keysbeast said:

roll back the driver i loaded the new driver the other day and its messed up i have a 2060ko and just made everything unplayable i rolled it back to the one before no problems i try never to get the newest driver until its been out for a couple of weeks 

461.09 has been out for a week...

elephants

yes and i dont its fixed yet or the programs caught up to it just rool it back and see if it clears your problem if it does then you know its the driver if you still have the problems then you know it might be your crome