My stock fans (from the Phanteks P400A Digital) don't light up

BobNoobPcBuilder

Hi guys, i connected my 3 rgb fans to the system fan 1, 2 and 3 (all 4 pin connectors) to the b550a pro from msi. I also connected a 3 pin to the JRAINBOW1 connector. Am i connecting the fans to the wrong connectors?

Screenshot_1.png

24 minutes ago, BobNoobPcBuilder said:

Hi guys, i connected my 3 rgb fans to the system fan 1, 2 and 3 (all 4 pin connectors) to the b550a pro from msi. I also connected a 3 pin to the JRAINBOW1 connector. Am i connecting the fans to the wrong connectors?

Did you plug it in far enough? It should work on the 3-pin rainbow connector. They are both 5V.

27 minutes ago, Naijin said:

Did you plug it in far enough? It should work on the 3-pin rainbow connector. They are both 5V.

That 3pin is kinda lose but i think it's connected, i built the pc yesterday and it was already like that, i can't connect it without being lose 

5 hours ago, Naijin said:

Did you plug it in far enough? It should work on the 3-pin rainbow connector. They are both 5V

Now I've plugged that 3pin to the jrainbow2 and it's not loose but it still doesn't light up

Did you plug in the SATA power cable to the power supply one? Think the case comes with female SATA connector

10 hours ago, banrek said:

Did you plug in the SATA power cable to the power supply one? Think the case comes with female SATA connector

I was thinking about this too but couldn't find much about it and couldn't remember from my last build in P400A (2 weeks ago, isn't that bad?). Now I googled a review and at Tomshardware, there is a clear picture with a SATA connector.

QreeFtXsYSKg4kSZzr6LyB-1857-80.jpg

• 11 months later...

Hello, I am having the same issue with the exact same case and motherboard, did you ever solve the issue?