From a4tech n-70fx to logitech g102? Need suggestion

Rumman

I am using a cheap mouse from A4tech (A4tech n-70fx) for quite a long time. Recently I am planning to buy Logitech G102 Lightsync and wondering, should I buy it. Does this (Logitech G102 Lightsync) brings much better experience of using mouse then those cheap & budget one, like A4tech n-70fx. Also A4tech one has gliding pad problem (so little gliding pad & it sucks). 

Should I switch to Logitech G102 Lightsync from A4tech n-70fx?

2010403955664605.jpg

A4tech-N-70FX-V-track-OPTICAL-SCREENSHOTS-Wired-Mouse-With-7-Buttons-Black.jpg_q50.jpg

logitech-g102-2-500x500.jpg

logitech-g102-3-500x500.jpg

the g102 is a very good mouse for the price, has decent software(but GHUB could be improved) and it has a nice minimalistic look.

however, if you could spend abit more, then the g304 is a really really great mouse, it comes with the better HERO sensor, and its wireless too.

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

8 minutes ago, Zenedge said:

the g102 is a very good mouse for the price, has decent software(but GHUB could be improved) and it has a nice minimalistic look.

however, if you could spend abit more, then the g304 is a really really great mouse, it comes with the better HERO sensor, and its wireless too.

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually, I want to move from very basic experience to a slightly better experience. But I also need to upgrade my keyboard and Casing. And also my budget is limited. I still use membrane keyboard. So, is that 102 sensor and 304 sensor (hero one) make a huge difference? And what about charging of that wireless mouse? Isn't it painfull and costly?  

and also, G102, mostly comes with a discount. Like 23 doller. MSRP in here $26.