New Build open to any suggestions

Go to solution Solved by ChelbySobras,

Everything sounds great

I would recommend Hyperx for the Headset, they´re VERY comfortable, the sound is one of the best and price would around the same as the Coolermaster.

Enjoy!

Case - COOLER MASTER Masterbox TD500 MESH MID TOWER - 
Processor - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - 
Motherboard - Asus rog strix b550 f gaming- 
Gpu - galax 3070sg - 
Power unit - coolermaster 850W 80+ gold - 
Storage - crucial p1 1tb -
Hdd - WD 5400 rm 2tb -
Ram - Gskill ripjaws V (16x2) 3200mhz -
Cooler - noctua nhd15 - 
Monitor- lg 27inch 240hz (GN750)  -
Keyboard - asus tuf k3 rgb mechanical -
Headphone - coolermaster MH630 -

This is gonna be my build looking to buy next week any suggestions if I should change anything 

Open to all comments

Thanks guys

looks like a solid build to me, I don't see anything bad about it. Unless you're doing streaming or production stuff occasionally I would go with a r5 5600x instead, you get about the exact same gaming performance for like $100 less.

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

Everything sounds great

I would recommend Hyperx for the Headset, they´re VERY comfortable, the sound is one of the best and price would around the same as the Coolermaster.

Enjoy!

Specs: Ryzen 7 5700X / Gigabyte B450M H / RTX 3070 / 2x Corsair Vengance 16Gb 3200mhz / 480Gb 2.5 SSD + 1Tb  M.2 A2000 NVMe

1 minute ago, lexusgamer05 said:

I'd go for a 7200RPM game drive instead of a 5400 if you can, or an SSD build would be even better for loading times

Yes even I thought but the 7200rpm drive is more than double in pricing compared to a 5400 one 
I thought I'll put games like gta on the ssd and games like fortnite and csgo on the hdd as they don't take too longer to load (Coming from a gaming laptop)

29 minutes ago, MonkeyWrench said:

Case - COOLER MASTER Masterbox TD500 MESH MID TOWER - 
Processor - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - 
Motherboard - Asus rog strix b550 f gaming- 
Gpu - galax 3070sg - 
Power unit - coolermaster 850W 80+ gold - 
Storage - crucial p1 1tb -
Hdd - WD 5400 rm 2tb -
Ram - Gskill ripjaws V (16x2) 3200mhz -
Cooler - noctua nhd15 - 
Monitor- lg 27inch 240hz (GN750)  -
Keyboard - asus tuf k3 rgb mechanical -
Headphone - coolermaster MH630 -

This is gonna be my build looking to buy next week any suggestions if I should change anything 

Open to all comments

Thanks guys

Hi, I have some notes : For GPU take the 3070 gigabyte eagle its in the range instead of something unknown well like the galaxy , For RAM I recommend something a bit higher but with the same price make it 3600mhz ,For the HDD it should be 7200rpm and  for the HEADSET take the MH752 same price-not sure- its better and the quality is great!

That's it.