URGENT: Pc will not boot

NicekillBG
Go to solution Solved by jaslion,
Just now, NicekillBG said:

It turns on without the rgb lights, then the rgb lights turn on and the fans go max speed after that it goes to phase one, slow spinning and no lighting

Sounds like either boot looping or just straight up boot failur

1 minute ago, NicekillBG said:

Have not touched the bios as it is a b550 and I thought it will run, should I q flash it?

Not many boards are running a new enough bios for ryzen 5000 cpu's so IF it can do a bios update without the cpu (follow the instructions from gigabyte VERY CLEARLY) then do so.

Everything turns on wierdly. I just bought a new motherboard(Gigabyte B550) and cpu (5600x), and it will not post. Please help me

I didn't know what to put here...

I am currently on my phone and I can not see the video, can you guys see it?

Is the bios updated? Is this just sound or a video. If sound just sounds like it erros and goes full fan speed.

Just now, jaslion said:

Is the bios updated? Is this just sound or a video. If sound just sounds like it erros and goes full fan speed.

Have not touched the bios as it is a b550 and I thought it will run, should I q flash it?

Just now, jaslion said:

It turns on without the rgb lights, then the rgb lights turn on and the fans go max speed after that it goes to phase one, slow spinning and no lighting

Try swapping RAM slots, reseating CPU, check your PSU is connected to everything properly.

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

Just now, NicekillBG said:

1 minute ago, NicekillBG said:

Not many boards are running a new enough bios for ryzen 5000 cpu's so IF it can do a bios update without the cpu (follow the instructions from gigabyte VERY CLEARLY) then do so.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Will check comparability and will put a new bios on the flash, fingers crossed. Thanks in advance.

Use BIOS flashback and update it. Maybe your B550 board was produced before the Zen3 BIOS was available.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

2 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

Use BIOS flashback and update it. Maybe your B550 board was produced before the Zen3 BIOS was available.

2 hours ago, jaslion said:

I did the q flash as requested. Had to take everything out, but it works now. Thank you for your support guys.