Per CCX Overclock issue on my B550 Aorus Elite V2

rcmike1234

Uploading in the correct place this time...

I want to set a per CCX overclock on my 5900x, so I go and set some frequencies as tested previous for CCX 0 on CCD 0 and 1. I know on ryzen 5000 the 'CCXs' are unified on each chiplet which was confusing me earlier since it was different on 3000. Ignore any other BIOS settings, I'm just showing what options I'm given in bios. When I set the multipliers and go into windows this is what I see. I uploaded ryzen master's displaying of the CPU frequencies, but not using it to OC, just to show a cleaner layout of what the actual cores are doing. Weird that on CCD 0 4 of the cores are set correctly, but on CCD 1 only 3 are?

I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Specs are:
5900x
B550 Aorus Elite V2
Crucial 32GB Ram 3200Mhz (8*4)
3060ti Founders Edition

Seasonic 750 W

Fractal Meshify C :3

bios_pic.thumb.jpg.555bb4ab381a49f589d73f92ae6a0151.jpgOC.png.fa44771206965a4822c51955117df3bc.png

I contacted Gigabyte, just curious if anyone else has had this issue.

• 1 month later...

Yes i'm having the same issue with the latest bios on a Gigabyte Aorus Master x570 with Ryzen 9 5900x. 

• 3 weeks later...

They rolled out a new BIOS, F13c. I read that Gigabyte denotes pre release BIOS's with a number. Guess I'll wait for the official version of F13. Hoping that fixes it. I was talking to Gigabytes support but got busy and haven't had time to update them.