Will there be any cpu bottlenecking happening if I paired my Ryzen 5 2600 with RTX 3060 Ti?

KLD
Go to solution Solved by PenguinMaster,
3 minutes ago, KLD said:

I've seen youtube videos online where the combination gives you a CPU usage higher than the GPU's and when I ask forums or use the "Bottleneck Calculator" I'm getting various responses... Some says its fine and others just show how bad the cpu bottleneck is... :( pls help

Oops, I was thinking about the 3600 not the 2600. I think that you will have some problems with the 2600. I would recommend selling that and getting at least a 3600 if your motherboard supports it for that GPU. Otherwise, maybe when RTX 20 series are a reasonable price again, consider picking up a 2060.

Will there be any cpu bottlenecking happening if I paired my Ryzen 5 2600 with RTX 3060 Ti?

My Specs:

- R5 2600

- 16 GB DDR4

- X570 MOBO

- 650W PSU

- 720 GB Storage

* I mostly would like to stream battle royale games and some big title games(but not at the moment) *

I would like to play games between medium and high graphical settings, maintain high fps on 1080p (ALSO STREAM WITH NVENC ENCODER)... Will my cpu be able to catch up with the RTX 3060 Ti? If not can I have some alternative GPUs suggestions that can also encoder really well to stream? 

They should, in theory, work just fine with each other. I would estimate a bottleneck of under 5% which isn't much.

EDIT: Please ignore this message, see below.

If you need me to follow up on something, please quote or tag me.

5 minutes ago, PenguinMaster said:

They should, in theory, work just fine with each other. I would estimate a bottleneck of under 5% which isn't much.

I've seen youtube videos online where the combination gives you a CPU usage higher than the GPU's and when I ask forums or use the "Bottleneck Calculator" I'm getting various responses... Some says its fine and others just show how bad the cpu bottleneck is... :( pls help

3 minutes ago, KLD said:

Oops, I was thinking about the 3600 not the 2600. I think that you will have some problems with the 2600. I would recommend selling that and getting at least a 3600 if your motherboard supports it for that GPU. Otherwise, maybe when RTX 20 series are a reasonable price again, consider picking up a 2060.

If you need me to follow up on something, please quote or tag me.