World of tanks, i hope someone has used this tank

FakeFBI

idc rly if you used the e25 on pc,console, or mobile, i just put it in console gaming because i run it on my xbox one x

is the e25 good?

idc if it costs 5m gold, idk how much it costs, im just wondering if i should spend my money on it, because people are saying it one of the best tanks in its tier

the panther gun, concealment, mobility, and armor sloping are pros

some cons

830hp, but can be countered with side scrape and concealment

side armor and top weak if hit directly, solution is angling armor again,

it is the widest thing on earth

Its been a couple of years since I played WOT in pc and back then the E25 was one of the most op tanks in the game. They even removed it from the store back then. Idk how its doing now but im guessing its probably un-nerfed as its a premium tank. 

1 minute ago, Shammikit said:

Its been a couple of years since I played WOT in pc and back then the E25 was one of the most op tanks in the game. They even removed it from the store back then. Idk how its doing now but im guessing its probably un-nerfed as its a premium tank. 

ive heard its bad on city maps like himmelsdorf, but great on open map, since its a camo sniper, which i understand

5 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

i also wanted it because i wanted something like my stug that i can use in my custom games with sparky narky(a wot pro he has like 300 tanks) and his friends, lonewolf, redead, and others. we do alot of custom games and i tried my stug and sometimes it meh, the marder comes with a better stock gun anyway, so i wanted the e25, so i can kinda have a alternete, that woud have better sloping

1 minute ago, ComputerBuilder said:

ive heard its bad on city maps like himmelsdorf, but great on open map, since its a camo sniper, which i understand

yea, but there are people who run around in them like crazy and play like light tanks. they do the scouting and sometimes sneak into base and take out the SPGs. I remember its got insane rate of fire too, so if u meet another LT or an MT u could put multiple shots onto them and even kill them before they reload. The E25 on the right hands and bit of support from an LT team mate could do serious damage to the enemy. 

5 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

yea, but there are people who run around in them like crazy and play like light tanks. they do the scouting and sometimes sneak into base and take out the SPGs. I remember its got insane rate of fire too, so if u meet another LT or an MT u could put multiple shots onto them and even kill them before they reload. The E25 on the right hands and bit of support from an LT team mate could do serious damage to the enemy. 

as i said im friends with sparky narky himself, so we have callouts and shit, and the e25 would be a little niice gun it is like the equivelent to the 45tp gun, because of the mega velocity, and its upgradeble to 88mm gun for sure, but the stock panther gun stil hauls ass

The E25, if unchanged from when I last played, is a DPS monster with its RoF despite the low alpha. If you can use bushes properly with the E25 and you've a good crew and equipment you'll be able to sit, unspotted, for long periods of time and rack up plenty of damage. Provided, that you have the skill to use the tank to its advantages.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

The E25, if unchanged from when I last played, is a DPS monster with its RoF despite the low alpha. If you can use bushes properly with the E25 and you've a good crew and equipment you'll be able to sit, unspotted, for long periods of time and rack up plenty of damage. Provided, that you have the skill to use the tank to its advantages.

i have alot of skill with the stug, and have ricochete or blocked much damage as a stug, the e25 would take maybe a month or two to learn fully, or less even, thanks for responding moderator :)