Is this gpu compatible with mobo

ok so here is what will this gpu work on this mobo properly?

and also i am on a budget and i was wondering if i can get another mobo cheaper thta will run bf4 and other high end games on 1080P? 

gpu>ASUS GTX760-DC2OC-2GD5 

mobo>SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0

Yes.

It'll work fine.

Any motherboard for your socket, will run any GPU fine...

Just make sure to get 990fx, and you'll have a bawler Mobo.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

wth such a fast reply thanks can u help out  on my other

question there also

?

yes there is usually no problem with gpu compatibility on a motherboard and btw the 760 would play them on 1080p just fine but not on ultra most likely

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

There's no such thing as a gaming motherboard. What motherboard you get has no direct effect on gaming. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yes.

It'll work fine.

yes this is my soon to be build tell me what u think of it 

Case>NZXT Phantom 410 Mid Tower-Black
MB>ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
Cpu>AMD FD8350 8-Core Black Edition
Cpu cooler>Noctua NH-D14
Ram>G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) Ripjaws X Series DDR3 1600MHz
PS>Corsair CX750 Builder Series ATX 80 PLUS Bronze
GPU>ASUS GTX760-DC2OC-2GD5 GeForce GTX760 2GB
Western Digital> WD1002FAEX Caviar Black 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB 
SSD>Samsung MZ-7PD128BW 840 Pro Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SATA 6Gbps
optical drive>LG Electronics Optical DVD Drive GH24NSB0B
Operating system>Windows 7 Home Premium
Lights>NZXT CB-LED20-GR 2-Metres Light Sensitivity Sleeved LED Kit
And some more lighting Fans 120 and 140MM

Most mobo with the same chipset will be just fine.  Find a good price.  Most will overclock if that is the way you want to go.  Lots of people make the choice by doing a color scheme for neatness and appreciation of their work.  I went with the sabertooth z87.  Wanted durability and I got it haha.  Works great :)

yes this is my soon to be build tell me what u think of it 

MB>ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
Cpu cooler>Noctua NH-D14
Ram>G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) Ripjaws X Series DDR3 1600MHz
PS>Corsair CX750 Builder Series ATX 80 PLUS Bronze
GPU>ASUS GTX760-DC2OC-2GD5 GeForce GTX760 2GB
Western Digital> WD1002FAEX Caviar Black 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB 
SSD>Samsung MZ-7PD128BW 840 Pro Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SATA 6Gbps
optical drive>LG Electronics Optical DVD Drive GH24NSB0B
Operating system>Windows 7 Home Premium
Lights>NZXT CB-LED20-GR 2-Metres Light Sensitivity Sleeved LED Kit
And some more lighting Fans 120 and 140MM

If your plan is to game, you can get better for your money.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If your plan is to game, you can get better for your money.

ok this build is for gaming then could u send me sum specs  better than what i have?

ok this build is for gaming then could u send me sum specs  better than what i have?

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

Amazon trinidad and tobago $1000

Amazon trinidad and tobago $1000

Does the $1000 cover shipping? If so, how much would it generally cost?

am no it does not cover shipping and that $1000 is  $6470 in my currency 6.47 to a us dollar am trying to keep it at that limit mabe shipping carry it to 7000 no higher than that 6000 is enough

am no it does not cover shipping and that $1000 is  $6470 in my currency 6.47 to a us dollar am trying to keep it at that limit mabe shipping carry it to 7000 no higher than that 6000 is enough

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Are you dead set on any of the parts you have chosen?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Are you dead set on any of the parts you have chosen?

yes here they are 

Cpu cooler>Noctua NH-D14
Ram>G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) Ripjaws X Series DDR3 1600MHz my ram sticks need to be comapatible with my Noctua NH-D14 but i can change it not a problem!!
BDW am goin to bed see ya :)

yes there is usually no problem with gpu compatibility on a motherboard and btw the 760 would play them on 1080p just fine but not on ultra most likely

thanks for your info

Most mobo with the same chipset will be just fine.  Find a good price.  Most will overclock if that is the way you want to go.  Lots of people make the choice by doing a color scheme for neatness and appreciation of their work.  I went with the sabertooth z87.  Wanted durability and I got it haha.  Works great :)

wow your mobo is expensive bdw i dont know about over clocking and i dont think i willl be doin that staying at my standard!

Yes.

It'll work fine.

thanks

yes here they are 

Cpu cooler>Noctua NH-D14
Ram>G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) Ripjaws X Series DDR3 1600MHz my ram sticks need to be comapatible with my Noctua NH-D14 but i can change it not a problem!!

Why are you dead set on those parts?

wow your mobo is expensive bdw i dont know about over clocking and i dont think i willl be doin that staying at my standard!

The fx series is for oc'ing. There's little point in going with a fx chip and a 990fx chipset if you're not oc'ing. 

Yeah, costed me a bit.  Has a steel back plate on it.  Solid capacitors and solid build i find.  Was not worried about handling it and  I'm gonna make it last for sure.

its one oh the best chips rite now i dont plan on ugrading this pc in a hurry am thinking fr the long term here

Yeah, costed me a bit.  Has a steel back plate on it.  Solid capacitors and solid build i find.  Was not worried about handling it and  I'm gonna make it last for sure.

cool man