What model of the 3080 card is the best price wise and performance wise

Atrium

I can wait for any model but i dont know which one i should choose. ive been stuck between the asus tuf and the aourus but any works.

I have buy the tuf and I have really good temp and it doesn't make a lot of noise. For the aorus I don't know.

15 minutes ago, Demond001 said:

I have buy the tuf and I have really good temp and it doesn't make a lot of noise. For the aorus I don't know.

might jus get the tuf tbh, it does look slick and ive seen mainly good things about it

The FE has a great cooler and isn't marked up and you can't say what will perform better due to silicon lottery 

I'm looking at getting a tuf or an fe depending on what i see in stock first. The tuf is a good card, runs cool, and is also msrp which is as much as I am willing to spend. 

But honestly, any 3080 is better than none at all. Get what you can get your hands on. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x | MB: Gigabyte Aorus Elite X570 | Memory: 32GB (4x8GB) Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600mhz CL16 @ 3800 CL16 | GPU: EVGA 2070 Super Black | Cooler: EVGA CLC 240 with Arctic P12 fans | PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 GA | Storage: Intel 660p 2TB NVMe SSD | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14 Redux, 4x Arctic P12 (including the 2 on rad) | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C with dark tint tempered glass | Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Lite | Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate | Monitor: 27" Samsung Odyssey G7 | Speakers: JVC SP-UX7000 in cherry | No RGB except the pump block is set to white. Motherboard lighting is OFF.

2 minutes ago, Smackaroy said:

The FE has a great cooler and isn't marked up and you can't say what will perform better due to silicon lottery 

isnt the cooler supposed to be trash tho lol. at least from what ive read from. 

2 minutes ago, atm0706 said:

I'm looking at getting a tuf or an fe depending on what i see in stock first. The tuf is a good card, runs cool, and is also msrp which is as much as I am willing to spend. 

But honestly, any 3080 is better than mine at all. Get what you can get your hands on. 

yea at this point ima just grab first one i see thats not 50 bucks over the stock price lmao

Just now, Atrium said:

isnt the cooler supposed to be trash tho lol. at least from what ive read from. 

What no where did you read that. The 3080 fe has a really efficient cooler if you match the rpms the fe beats them but yes stock its slightly warmer than some but on the 3090 fe the cooler beats everything 

Just now, Smackaroy said:

What no where did you read that. The 3080 fe has a really efficient cooler if you match the rpms the fe beats them but yes stock its slightly warmer than some but on the 3090 fe the cooler beats everything 

oh ok lmao. imo its the best looking card but its also like, one of the rarest for me to find which sucks

2 minutes ago, Atrium said:

oh ok lmao. imo its the best looking card but its also like, one of the rarest for me to find which sucks

Every card is rare luckily i managed to get a 3090 fe 

19 minutes ago, Smackaroy said:

Every card is rare luckily i managed to get a 3090 fe 

damnn, lucky

4 minutes ago, Atrium said:

damnn, lucky

Didn't feel lucky when i got it but then i returned it due to it being a complete dud (gpu boost didn't work) but I got a replacement which is much better . I hope you can get your card soon 

1 hour ago, atm0706 said:

But honestly, any 3080 is better than mine at all. Get what you can get your hands on. 

thats fair

The one you can get, LOL

With that said, I got the ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC for $749 and it runs great, is super quiet and cool.

Has weird tire tracks on it though, which is a bit strange but okay.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x