need a new pair of true wireless earphones

deathfrankcore
Go to solution Solved by rice guru,
40 minutes ago, deathfrankcore said:

Hello, 
Few days ago my earphones dieded, i paid them 15€ and they were really bad but atleast they lasted 1 year and 3 days. In few days i will be older and i want to gift me a new pair of earphones and i want to spend 150€ (10 times more than the previous),and i have a samsung phone (m31 with android 10). I will use them for listening to music and talk with people when i'm out. I saw some other community posts here but a lot of suggestions were not available in Italy. Thank you ❤️ 

if you dont mind not having ANC the samsung galaxy buds plus is more than decent and take to eq very well. I personally dont like how they sound stock but using equalizer on my phone and playing around with them I got them to a really good spot. they also have a nice listenthrough feature when you need to talk to someone on the streets and the mic sounds great for phone calls. 

Hello, 
Few days ago my earphones dieded, i paid them 15€ and they were really bad but atleast they lasted 1 year and 3 days. In few days i will be older and i want to gift me a new pair of earphones and i want to spend 150€ (10 times more than the previous),and i have a samsung phone (m31 with android 10). I will use them for listening to music and talk with people when i'm out. I saw some other community posts here but a lot of suggestions were not available in Italy. Thank you ❤️ 

40 minutes ago, deathfrankcore said:

Hello, 

if you dont mind not having ANC the samsung galaxy buds plus is more than decent and take to eq very well. I personally dont like how they sound stock but using equalizer on my phone and playing around with them I got them to a really good spot. they also have a nice listenthrough feature when you need to talk to someone on the streets and the mic sounds great for phone calls. 

1 hour ago, rice guru said:

thank you i will buy them. wait no, the buds live are only 10€ more expensive, are them better?
Second edit: after watching more reviews i will stick with the buds+ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 11:40 PM, rice guru said:

After 5 days of use I can say that they are great, thank you very much