Faint Creaking noise coming from pc. (Possibly GPU)

hi, so when running pretty much any game, i hear a noise thats like a creak, (Crrrrt... Crrrrr Crrrrrrrrrrt) and stops for a while, comes back and stops. I Haven't heard it when my desktop is idle. Only when running comp/hard games e.g - Warzone, Fortnite, and now even Among Us ! I've only heard this on fortnite, but now its happening with really low spec games.. I Heard this may be an issue called. Coil Whine, but coil whine is a continuous high pitched beeping kind of noise.

Please help ASAP ! As I love my computer and don't want it in harm in any way.!

Here's a recording of it. it stops and starts, but this is the longest time it did it. You might have to put on maximum volume and push ur headphones to your ears to hear it.

Some people said it might be the fans, but turned off and I can still hear it. Like a door hinge/ door creak. Watch the video to hear the noise

Could also be HDD, all I NEED to know. Is what the issue is, if there is a solution, and if it is HARMFUL

Is it the ticking sound that starts at 0:17? There's no cables near any fan blades that might be rubbing lightly? Is it an old GPU and the fans might be starting to wear out?

4 minutes ago, Tinitis said:

Is it the ticking sound that starts at 0:17? There's no cables near any fan blades that might be rubbing lightly? Is it an old GPU and the fans might be starting to wear out?

Around 6 months old, Palit 2070 super. No cables in way. And it’s kind of a tick sound

2 minutes ago, Tinitis said:

Does it change if you adjust your fan speed curve higher or lower?

Nope.

I guess you could try blowing some compressed air on it. Otherwise if you're sure it's the GPU, you could try contacting the manufacturer and see what they think.

It also kind of sounds like a hard drive seeking.

8 minutes ago, Tinitis said:

I guess you could try blowing some compressed air on it. Otherwise if you're sure it's the GPU, you could try contacting the manufacturer and see what they think.

It also kind of sounds like a hard drive seeking.

Is my pc in any danger ? Put compressed air on everything 2 weeks ago.

1 minute ago, vibeless said:

Is my pc in any danger ? Put compressed air on everything 2 weeks ago.

It doesn't sound too serious, but it's hard to say for sure without knowing what the cause is. Someone else might have a better idea.