Looking for a decent to good PC build. Budget $800-$1000

Kuun

Budget (including currency): $800 - $1000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite, Valorant, CoD, Adobe Suite CC 

Other details: Peripherals don't need to be included. I honest would just want the tower and parts. I would like maybe 1440p - 60+ FPS. I'm very new to the PC scene so I'm still not sure what's compatible with what and what parts are worth the money. Thanks in advance and can't wait to hear from you guys soon!

Welcome to the forum!

PC building is a fantastic hobby, but unfortunately, now happens to be a pretty difficult time to build a PC. Simplified version: there are complicated supply issues with next-gen components, specifically Nvidia 3000 series GPUs, Radeon 6000 series GPUs, and AMD Ryzen 5000 series processors. This doesn't mean you can't plan a PC build, but it might be a few months until everything is consistently in stock and you can pull the trigger. If you're looking for a tentative parts list, let me know and I can try and put one together for ya. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

You can’t buy the CPU and GPU right now, as I set a custom price for it so it’s Labeled as its MSRP a price. Nothing is really in stock right now so waiting a couple months would be ideal 

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

2 minutes ago, Kuun said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite, Valorant, CoD, Adobe Suite CC 

Other details: Peripherals don't need to be included. I honest would just want the tower and parts. I would like maybe 1440p - 60+ FPS. I'm very new to the PC scene so I'm still not6 sure what's compatible with what and what p[arts are wor5th the money. Thanks in advance and can't wait to hear from you guys soon!

if you want something in stock this is it but with this budget future proofing is almost impossible. this build will work and keep up with games for maybe 2-3 yearshttps://pcpartpicker.com/list/

50 minutes ago, Kuun said:

Other details: Peripherals don't need to be included. I honest would just want the tower and parts. I would like maybe 1440p - 60+ FPS. I'm very new to the PC scene so I'm still not sure what's compatible with what and what parts are worth the money. Thanks in advance and can't wait to hear from you guys soon!

On 12/14/2020 at 1:35 PM, Aakash_Ram said:

if you want something in stock this is it but with this budget future proofing is almost impossible. this build will work and keep up with games for maybe 2-3 yearshttps://pcpartpicker.com/list/

you have not given a full URL. you can find this next to the compatibility checker at the top of the parts list on pcpartpicker.com

Edited by Asez23
typo