my gf uninstalled and reinstalled her gpu drivers and it just doesnt work now

Emiliawastakenowo

Hey, due to dirt rally 2.0 barely running on her pc and we tried to uninstall and install again reset pc several times used DDU to delete gpu drivers and even factory restarted and downloaded everything again.

after doing so her pc was overheating for no reason reaching 55 60 while idle, and her games run pretty well.

second day tho her pc is only getting 200fps in overwathc which is our main game and it feels lagy on rust its 100% usuage constanly and it never happneded to her before we turned the fans on max so it doesnt over heat at least 

but i got no idea what is happening to that pc

Oh no.. So you did use display outputs from GPU right? May be windows installing wrong driver or something. Try disabling automatic driver installation in windows and reinstall nvidia driver.

image.thumb.png.e68f63911c6061892faa5a3c6a17fcde.png

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Just now, DoctorNick said:

Oh no.. So you did use display outputs from GPU right? May be windows installing wrong driver or something. Try disabling automatic driver installation in windows and reinstall nvidia driver.

i will try and yes i think she only takes output of gpu her cpu got no integrated

graphics 

2 minutes ago, Emiliawastakenowo said:

i will try and yes i think she only takes output of gpu her cpu got no integrated

graphics 

You sure because some days ago you talked about her using outputs on motherboard.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Just now, Emiliawastakenowo said:

graphics 

Just now, DoctorNick said:

ty for the insane help btw for some reason dirt rally 2.0 only work on my computer on my pc and mine is a 1070 one 

1 minute ago, DoctorNick said:

You sure because some days ago you talked about her using outputs on motherboard.

yeah for some reason her cpu just doesnt have one 

4 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Ohh yeah cause i need internet to install drivers and half way through my resolution went from 90s to normal and my pc detected the card

thats what she told happened

10 minutes ago, Emiliawastakenowo said:

yeah for some reason her cpu just doesnt have one 

It's disabled by default when you plug in a dgpu, you'll have to enable it on bios if you wish to use it while a dgpu is plugged in

But do note that it can be buggy, I've seen people having issues with using both at the same time, but so far I don't have any complaints about it

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Just now, Moonzy said:

It's disabled by default when you plug in a dgpu, you'll have to enable it on bios if you wish to use it while a dgpu is plugged in

But do note that it can be buggy, I've seen people having issues with using both at the same time, but so far I don't have any complaints about it

we tried but and i also tried but she has nothing the only thing she got is internal graphics but even if we turn it on no vid output from cpu

What's the load temp? Idle temp doesn't really matter

The last thing you can try is a fresh windows install from a USB stick, and eliminate all other potential issues

2 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

The last thing you can try is a fresh windows install from a USB stick, and eliminate all other potential issues

yesterday it was around 80 and 85 on cpu we just made it 100% fan speed

2 hours ago, Moonzy said:

2 hours ago, DoctorNick said:

Its 1936 clock with 100% usage in ow she did what you said with the disable thingy her gpu is boosted at 1630 but its reaching 1936 ?

1 minute ago, Emiliawastakenowo said:

yesterday it was around 80 and 85 on cpu we just made it 100% fan speed

ic, try opening up the side panel to see if it's bad case airflow

1 minute ago, Emiliawastakenowo said:

Its 1936 clock with 100% usage in ow she did what you said with the disable thingy her gpu is boosted at 1630 but its reaching 1936 ?

i have no idea what this means lol

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

ic, try opening up the side panel to see if it's bad case airflow

i have no idea what this means lol

we cleaned it yesterday and one second ill send screen sots

sorry btw im not english so i dont really explain my self too well thats what it showing tho she on 100% on overwatch mid settings not high fps like before

11148695-f673-4b43-922e-d7af30f1c485.jpg

c222a8c8-c56f-47e4-946b-84120f3b1208.jpg

23378aad-e91b-40e9-9217-075bc479ae0d.jpg