PC boot loop, no beep, no display, no post.

So i have recently bought a new pc case, and i took my pc parts and put it into it, but here is the catch, it’s not posting at all. It will turn on, fans will spin, motherboard led’s will turn on, cpu cooler will spin but, after around 10 seconds, it will shutoff and starts again, this wont stop until In hold the power off button for at least 5 seconds. 

Here are the parts and tests I have tried;

I have tried replacing the ram, used multiple configurations and even a single ram at once. 

I have tried different PSU’s, same exact result. 

I have reseated the CPU, 

i have used another motherboard, on the second motherboard it will boot up for half a second before it turns off and loops again. 

I have tried with the GPU and without the GPU, same result.  

My power connections are definitely all the way plugged in so its not that. 

I have done CMOS. 

I have built it outside the case to make sure is not shorting and I’m getting the same result. 

Sidenote it may be important and i am just not realizing; my hdd, is making a single beep and cricket noises when the pc boots up, could It be because of a failing hard drive, keep in mind this is the hard drive i have windows installed on. If not my last guess is that the CPU has somehow fried itself, it has pads not pins btw. 

Here are my specs

Asrock b250m performance

I5- 7400

rx 580

500w 

Freezer 34 esport 

16 gb vengeance ram. 

1tb hdd

I beg of you please please help me i am so lost now, 

You mentioned that the HDD is making weird noises. Have you tried booting without it connected to the PSU and motherboard? If that's not the issue, only thing I can think of is that your CPU somehow got damaged when moving your setup. You've tested a replacement for pretty much every other component that could be causing this problem. Any way you could get your hands on a different CPU to test? Obviously you'd need to make sure it's one that's compatible with your motherboard.

Also, did you make sure the replacement motherboard you tested is compatible with your CPU? This could also be a faulty motherboard, but I'm less inclined to say that since you tested with a different one already.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

9 minutes ago, Danipogy said:

So i have recently bought a new pc case, and i took my pc parts and put it into it, but here is the catch, it’s not posting at all. It will turn on, fans will spin, motherboard led’s will turn on, cpu cooler will spin but, after around 10 seconds, it will shutoff and starts again, this wont stop until In hold the power off button for at least 5 seconds. 

Here are the parts and tests I have tried;

I have tried replacing the ram, used multiple configurations and even a single ram at once. 

I have tried different PSU’s, same exact result. 

I have reseated the CPU, 

i have used another motherboard, on the second motherboard it will boot up for half a second before it turns off and loops again. 

I have tried with the GPU and without the GPU, same result.  

My power connections are definitely all the way plugged in so its not that. 

I have done CMOS. 

I have built it outside the case to make sure is not shorting and I’m getting the same result. 

Sidenote it may be important and i am just not realizing; my hdd, is making a single beep and cricket noises when the pc boots up, could It be because of a failing hard drive, keep in mind this is the hard drive i have windows installed on. If not my last guess is that the CPU has somehow fried itself, it has pads not pins btw. 

Here are my specs

Asrock b250m performance

I5- 7400

rx 580

500w 

Freezer 34 esport 

16 gb vengeance ram. 

1tb hdd

I beg of you please please help me i am so lost now, 

I've actually had this issue before. Its the ram, try one stick in every slot. If that does work try the other stick in every single slot. If that doesn't work try your old ram.

5 minutes ago, supercater500 said:

I've actually had this issue before. Its the ram, try one stick in every slot. If that does work try the other stick in every single slot. If that doesn't work try your old ram.

I don’t believe that it is the ram as i have tested it in another pc. I also did try every configuration. 

12 minutes ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

You mentioned that the HDD is making weird noises. Have you tried booting without it connected to the PSU and motherboard? If that's not the issue, only thing I can think of is that your CPU somehow got damaged when moving your setup. You've tested a replacement for pretty much every other component that could be causing this problem. Any way you could get your hands on a different CPU to test? Obviously you'd need to make sure it's one that's compatible with your motherboard.

Also, did you make sure the replacement motherboard you tested is compatible with your CPU? This could also be a faulty motherboard, but I'm less inclined to say that since you tested with a different one already.

I have tried booting without the HDD, same result. My parts are all definitely compatible. I think that I’m going to buy a cpu and test it out, if it works that great i will return it and save up for one that I actually want. The replacement Mobo is also compatible. The only common factor in all this is the cpu which really sucks because times are tough now and I’m only 15 so i ain’t sitting on a throne of cash. 

Does anyone have any other ideas - I have a b250m performance mobo, I can’t find where the debug lights are