Which wireless mouse should I pick ?

Cifer

Hi,

I'm considering buying an affordable wireless mouse, but I'm not quite sure what to pick from the local market (Morocco) ;
These two stand out from the crowd :
The Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed  ($94) and the Corsair Katar Pro Wireless ($83) ;

What I'm looking for :
- decent software experience (I've been struggling for years with my Logitech M560 and incompatibility issues with windows 7/10)

- a confortable grip (I have rather large hands : 20+ cm in lenght, 11+ cm in width)

- a durable mouse (the right click button keeps dying on me rather quickly on every mouse I have been playing minecraft with)
- a silent mouse (not a big fan of loud clicks)

I'm not into a lot of gaming right now, ease of use and confort are more important to me than gaming performance, and I don't mind paying 10 extra bucks for a significantly better mouse in those regards;
Which one do you guys think I should pick?

Thanks a lot for any help, and have a great day!

It's the time of the year for mouse roundup ...

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

I'd recommend taking a look at the Razer Basilisk Ultimate. It costs a bit more than the Hyperspeed, but it uses optical switches, which are more durable than mechanical switches and a bit quieter too. In general though, I'd recommend any of the Logitech and Razer wireless mice, you really can't go wrong with any of them.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

5 hours ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

I'd recommend taking a look at the Razer Basilisk Ultimate. It costs a bit more than the Hyperspeed, but it uses optical switches, which are more durable than mechanical switches and a bit quieter too. In general though, I'd recommend any of the Logitech and Razer wireless mice, you really can't go wrong with any of them.

Thanks for the info! 

Here, the Basilisk Ultimate is twice as expensive as the X Hyperspeed... 😭

Anyway, I'll probably go with a Razer mouse since you're recommending them, thanks mate👍

Thank you all for the help, have a great day! 

well I have the g305 and I like it a lot but it would probably not suit you well since you have large hands ... model 0 would probably be a good choice for you

I9 10850K

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

I see you have your eyes set on two of them...but if you're somehow averted from those and start looking into Logitech you best prepare a back-up mouse. 

They make great mice don't get me wrong. I've been using a G903(or 3 different ones) for the past 2 years. I've had double click issues and scroll wheel issues with them. 

Their QA is not the best. I've heard a lot of people had to RMA their G Pro and G503s in the past but eventually you'll get a good one and you'll be happy. 

4 hours ago, iAxX said:

I see you have your eyes set on two of them...but if you're somehow averted from those and start looking into Logitech you best prepare a back-up mouse. 

They make great mice don't get me wrong. I've been using a G903(or 3 different ones) for the past 2 years. I've had double click issues and scroll wheel issues with them. 

Their QA is not the best. I've heard a lot of people had to RMA their G Pro and G503s in the past but eventually you'll get a good one and you'll be happy. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I've heard/read that the double click issu is really more common on 50 M click omron switches than on any others in the logitech products ... so maybe gettin one with higher or lower rating might be a good thing to avoid double click issue. 

I9 10850K

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

Thanks a lot guys for your help! 

I have found a few more options, what do you think of these? 

- Logitech G604 $87

- Logitech MX Anywhere 2s $68

Have a great day!