My friend's new PC

5ang

Hello. So I’m building my friend’s PC. Sadly I’ve never built with cases with integrated RGB. So the case she chose is an NZXT H510i with an ASUS PRIME Z390-A motherboard. I was wondering where I plug the case's RGB connectors to? Also, the NZXT H510i case has a USB-C on the front panel and I was wondering where I plug that connector to. The connector comes with the case, but I don’t know where to plug that onto the motherboard. Also, the motherboard comes with 2 NVMe SSD slots. The 1st which is closest to the CPU, and the 2nd one which is on the bottom of the motherboard. I read somewhere that if I use the 1st one, one of the SATA ports won’t work? She wants to use an NVMe SSD, SATA SSD, and a hard drive. Thoughts?

Case: NZXT H510i

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z390-A

Why an old platform? Is it a lot cheaper than z490? H510i is not that great either. Poor airflow and ridiculously over priced. Something like Be Quiet pure base 500DX has a lot better airflow and runs much quieter with same temps.

Nzxt uses cam bloatware with their so called smart device(you plug the rgb there and the device to a motherboard usb-header), asus uses something else.