I'm stumped at which B550?X570 Board to buy!

I don't know which X570.B550 board to buy! I'm reading reviews on amazon, pcacasegear, umart etc. And I dunno what to get, seems that everyone just has an issue with there boards even if very minor! I need your help people! I'm not picky but I do want some suggestions for decently priced X570/b550 boards!

These features are a must!

-Array of M.2 PCI-E slots

-Good BIOS that will allow me to change my memory timings with relative ease, and not many issues.

-One that has no *gotchya* gimmicks

Nice to haves:

-RGB

-Beafy motherboard I/O with lots of USB ports

if u want the usb ports, t depends, the only real difference is that the x570 is more optimal for the ryzen 9 and 7, and the b550 is less expensive and casual, but they both meet yur expectations. it more matters company and what they give you on the board

3 minutes ago, ComputerBuilder said:

if u want the usb ports, t depends, the only real difference is that the x570 is more optimal for the ryzen 9 and 7, and the b550 is less expensive and casual, but they both meet yur expectations. it more matters company and what they give you on the board

I'm going to use a Ryzen 9 CPU

3 minutes ago, ComputerBuilder said:

x570 then

I asked for suggestions, not a summary for the chipsets. Please don't comment if you won't actually provide suggestions based on experience.

7 hours ago, ComputerBuilder said:

the only real difference is that the x570 is more optimal for the ryzen 9 and 7, and the b550 is less expensive and casual 

That is not true at all. A good B550 board is more than capable of running a 3950X/5950X.

Just now, lee32uk said:

That is not true at all. A good B550 board is more than capable of running a 3950X/5950X.

I was gonna say. There's a lot of boards with the same VRM as the X570 counterparts.

Budget? location and currency? 

Main difference between B550 and X570 is that on X570, the lanes that are wired to the cpu and to the chipset are Gen 4, on B550, the lanes that are wired to the cpu are Gen 4, though the lanes that are wired to the chipset are Gen 3, so unless you need the extra Gen 4 lanes that X570 offers, you're not missing out by going with a B550 board. 

8 hours ago, ComputerBuilder said:

the only real difference is that the x570 is more optimal for the ryzen 9 and 7, and the b550 is less expensive and casual

W....What?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

11 hours ago, Nexblitzer said:

I don't know which X570.B550 board to buy! I'm reading reviews on amazon, pcacasegear, umart etc. And I dunno what to get, seems that everyone just has an issue with there boards even if very minor! I need your help people! I'm not picky but I do want some suggestions for decently priced X570/b550 boards!

These features are a must!

-Array of M.2 PCI-E slots

-Good BIOS that will allow me to change my memory timings with relative ease, and not many issues.

-One that has no *gotchya* gimmicks

Nice to haves:

-RGB

-Beafy motherboard I/O with lots of USB ports

Check out the B550 Unify-X. Buildzoid has reviewed it and loves it's memory overclocking capabilities. Check out his channel AHOC on YouTube.

17 hours ago, JobinJames said:

Check out the B550 Unify-X. Buildzoid has reviewed it and loves it's memory overclocking capabilities. Check out his channel AHOC on YouTube.

I have seen it, not a bad board, BUT it's limited in the max memory it can support, and that's about it. Also I'm going for  four sticks ascetic as well.