Can i use these new parts with my old ones?

Go to solution Solved by KingTdiGGiTTy,

I don't see any reason these parts wouldn't work together. 

Right now it's difficult to decide what Graphics Cards are worth it.

Budget (including currency): 778 BGN (397 EUR)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: fps shooters like cs go, batlefront,battlefield, CoD, other games like mafia (all new definitive editions) and upcoming games like cyberpunk 2077. (mid-low graphics i dont really care about high+ or 100+ fps

Other details I want to upgrade my gpu and my psu. from zotac mini 1060 3gb to gigabyte 1660 super mini itx oc and from unknown psu to be quiet System Power 9 Bronze 500W. Now my question is is everything compatible and is 1660 super oc worth it? (my motherboard is asus asus prrime H310M-K

I checked everything and everything should be fine but I just want hear opinions

gigabyte 1660 super mini itx oc needs 450 psu ✅

8 pin or 2+6 for gpu ✅

above 24A ✅

24 pin for the motherbboard ✅

4/8 pin for the cpu ✅

and some other things so everything should be fine and comaptible right?

Everything should be compatible. I'm sure there is but 500W is enough right? I've had that issue where I've gotten a power supply that didn't have enough wattage for my whole computer. There are calculators to check it.

6 minutes ago, Ivailo1111 said:

Budget (including currency): 778 BGN (397 EUR)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: fps shooters like cs go, batlefront,battlefield, CoD, other games like mafia (all new definitive editions) and upcoming games like cyberpunk 2077. (mid-low graphics i dont really care about high+ or 100+ fps

Other details I want to upgrade my gpu and my psu. from zotac mini 1060 3gb to gigabyte 1660 super mini itx oc and from unknown psu to be quiet System Power 9 Bronze 500W. Now my question is is everything compatible and is 1660 super oc worth it? (my motherboard is asus asus prrime H310M-K

I checked everything and everything should be fine but I just want hear opinions

gigabyte 1660 super mini itx oc needs 450 psu ✅

8 pin or 2+6 for gpu ✅

above 24A ✅

24 pin for the motherbboard ✅

4/8 pin for the cpu ✅

and some other things so everything should be fine and comaptible right?

@Ivailo1111 Have you checked out GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 1650 SUPER OC? It is quite similar to 1660 and less power demanding..

22 minutes ago, Aninda Muktadir said:

@Ivailo1111 Have you checked out GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 1650 SUPER OC? It is quite similar to 1660 and less power demanding..

yes but I want more vram and 1660 has 6gb vram