Ark survival evolved on epic games

BOBWARPATH

Does anyone have an epic games account that they managed to snag ARK for free on a while back? I am trying to create an ark server, however I am having problems with not being able to port forward, preventing me from making said server. I am asking if anyone has a copy of ark on a random un used epic games account because I want to use the host dedicated server option, which sets everything up instantly rather than having to use SteamCMD and doing it manually. Also here is a screenshot of my steam to show I do own the game, and not trying to just get the game. image.thumb.png.c8bfec2d570769091d68122f26cce3ec.png

I was able to get the game, but I do play often. I actually just set up a dedicated server (dedicated physical 1U server in my basement), but it is an un-official one for some buddies and myself. We haven't started on it yet, just getting it prepped to migrate off of a buddies paid server rental. Can you give more info about the issue you are having? What options do you have in the start script? Here is mine for example. I have to update it as I noticed that the FearEvolved is still showing active.

vi server_start.sh

/home/steam/ARK/ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux/ShooterGameServer TheIsland?SessionName=<GAME NAME>?ServerPassword=<GAME PASSWORD>?QueryPort=27015?RCONEnabled=True?AutoDestroyOldStructuresMultiplier=1?AllowRaidDinoFeeding=true?RCONSer
verGameLogBuffer=600?RCONPort=27020?MaxPlayers=10?ServerPVE=true?bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=false?AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=true?AllowFlyerCarryPVE=True?listen -port=7777 -PeerPort=7778 -log -servergamelog -NoBattlEye -ForceA
llowCaveFlyers -game -server -ActiveEvent=FearEvolved -crossplay

chmod +x server_start.sh

Gaming Rig - ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X (stock), ND-D15 Chromax Black, MSI Gaming Gaming X Trio RTX 3070, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32Gig (2 x 16G) DDR4 3600 (stock), Phanteks Eclipse P500A, 5x Noctua NF-P14 redux-1500, Seasonic FOCUS PX-850, Samsung 870 QVO 2TB (boot), 2x XPG SX8200 Pro 2 TB NVMe (game libraries), 2x Seagate BarraCuda ST8000DM004 8TB (storage), 2x Dell (27") S2721DGF, 2x Asus (24") VP249QGR, Windows 10 Pro, SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless, Vive Pro 2, Valve Index

NAS /Plex Server - Supermicro SC826TQ-R800LPB (2U), X8DTN+, 2x E5620 (Stock), 72GB DDR3 ECC, 2x Samsung 860 EVO (500GB) (OS & Backup), 6x WD40EFRX (4TB) in RaidZ2, 2x WD 10TB white label (Easy Store shucks), 2x Q Series HDTS225XZSTA (256GB) ZIL & L2ARC mirrored, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS

Other Servers -2x Supermicro CSE-813M ABC-03 (1U), X9SCL, i3-2120 (stock), 8 Gigs DDR3, 4x Patriot Burst 120GB SSD (Raid10 OS array), Mushkin MKNSSDHL250GB-D8 NVMe (game drive), Ubuntu 20.04 LTS - RAID 10 failed after a power outage... dang.

19 minutes ago, Ziggidy said:

I was able to get the game, but I do play often. I actually just set up a dedicated server (dedicated physical 1U server in my basement), but it is an un-official one for some buddies and myself. We haven't started on it yet, just getting it prepped to migrate off of a buddies paid server rental. Can you give more info about the issue you are having? What options do you have in the start script? Here is mine for example. I have to update it as I noticed that the FearEvolved is still showing active.

vi server_start.sh

/home/steam/ARK/ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux/ShooterGameServer TheIsland?SessionName=<GAME NAME>?ServerPassword=<GAME PASSWORD>?QueryPort=27015?RCONEnabled=True?AutoDestroyOldStructuresMultiplier=1?AllowRaidDinoFeeding=true?RCONSer
verGameLogBuffer=600?RCONPort=27020?MaxPlayers=10?ServerPVE=true?bDisableStructurePlacementCollision=false?AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=true?AllowFlyerCarryPVE=True?listen -port=7777 -PeerPort=7778 -log -servergamelog -NoBattlEye -ForceA
llowCaveFlyers -game -server -ActiveEvent=FearEvolved -crossplay

chmod +x server_start.sh

I've gotten the scripts all correct, but I cannot port forward. That is my main issue. So my only main way to combat that is to use the create dedicated server option form within the game