Case mod USB A to C

Strelok

I have an idea to convert one of my front usb ports on my case from a to c. I have 2 usb 3.0 a ports and one 2.0 port which I don't need so that one is getting the c treatment. What I can't find anywhere is the part like the one in the pic below.

Looks just like I need it to, usb c socket that fills up the whole usb a space. I know I'll need to rewire it blah blah, that I can do. Just looking for the part right now. Should be a fun project.

Anyone know where I could find this part and what are they called? Or maybe there's a different way people do this? All ideas welcome. Thanks!

usb a to c.jpg

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

I am going to use the usb 3.1 gen 2 header on my mainboard (Asus maximus xi hero) for the type c port. I just need to replace the physical usb a port of my case's front panel pcb with the type c one and wire it up. I don't have a 3d printer but some black plastic and hand files + epoxy will work nicely.