3060 ti driver issues?

Snooupy_pie

Okay. So zotac 3060 ti is available in stock in my region and I was planning on buying one but then I read that there are some issues with this card like blue screen crashes (source: PC Gamer) and also on Linus's video the game crashed.So Im a bit worried. Should I get the 3060ti now or look for alternative?

7 minutes ago, Snooupy_pie said:

Should I get the 3060ti now

it is literally impossible to get the 3060ti now, the question you should be asking is whether you CAN get the 3060ti or not.

1 minute ago, Asez23 said:

it is literally impossible to get the 3060ti now, the question you should be asking is whether you CAN get the 3060ti or not.

Yes, it is available where I live.

9 minutes ago, Snooupy_pie said:

Yes, it is available where I live.

Scalpers are tracking your location as I type this

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

5 hours ago, Asez23 said:

It's pretty decently available where I live as well, not great, but pretty OK.

5 hours ago, Snooupy_pie said:

Okay. So zotac 3060 ti is available in stock in my region and I was planning on buying one but then I read that there are some issues with this card like blue screen crashes (source: PC Gamer) and also on Linus's video the game crashed.So Im a bit worried. Should I get the 3060ti now or look for alternative?

I haven't noticed any crashes so far, but then I haven't played too many different games yet (mostly Horizon and a bit of Doom). If there are driver issues, I'd be willing to bet they will be fixed before long, I can't imagine you'd be buying a broken product that won't be fixed. 

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

https://www.pcgamer.com/grab-this-gpu-driver-if-you-scored-an-rtx-3060-ti-or-are-getting-blue-screen-crashes/

For those of you who were quick on the trigger finger yesterday and managed to secure a GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics card before it inevitably sold out, Nvidia is serving up a new GPU driver that adds support for your shiny new piece of hardware. It also fixes two separate 'blue screen of death' errors, or BSODs—those dreaded Windows crashes that dump you into a blue screen before rebooting.

It seems like the problems have been fixed.

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 240mm AIO  Motherboard - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3600MHz CL17 | GPU - MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | PSU -  EVGA 600 BQ | Storage - PNY CS3030 1TB NVMe SSD | Case Cooler Master TD500 Mesh