""The Realtek Network controller was not found. If deep sleep mode is enabled. Please plug the cable ""

So I bought used parts and built a pc from it.
The pc was and still working fine. I was using an ethernet cable and I was connected to the internet.
The next day I could no longer connect to the internet using the cable and I couldn't even find my network adapter under "network adapters" in device manager. it's gone.
What I did before this problem happend: 1. Installed and activated Norton 2. Got a windows update.
My motherboard doesn't support wifi so I have no internet at all in my pc.

When I try to install drivers from another pc I get this message: "" The Realtek Network controller was not found. If deep sleep mode is enabled. Please plug the cable ""

So now I bought an additional "TP-link Gigabit-network adapter PCI express (TG-3468)" but still my motherboard is not recognizing the card and I don't know how to install the drivers for it. is there hope? I will put pictures in the comments

my sepcs:
GIGABYTE GA-AB350-Gaming 3
Ryzen 5 1500x
GTX 1060 6GB
16 GB RAM

Instead i got all these wan mini ports but I have no network adapter/controller recognized

https://imgur.com/a/z7zgPtC

9 hours ago, Sw0rdd said:

So I bought used parts and built a pc from it.
The pc was and still working fine. I was using an ethernet cable and I was connected to the internet.
The next day I could no longer connect to the internet using the cable and I couldn't even find my network adapter under "network adapters" in device manager. it's gone.
What I did before this problem happend: 1. Installed and activated Norton 2. Got a windows update.
My motherboard doesn't support wifi so I have no internet at all in my pc.

When I try to install drivers from another pc I get this message: "" The Realtek Network controller was not found. If deep sleep mode is enabled. Please plug the cable ""

So now I bought an additional "TP-link Gigabit-network adapter PCI express (TG-3468)" but still my motherboard is not recognizing the card and I don't know how to install the drivers for it. is there hope? I will put pictures in the comments

my sepcs:
GIGABYTE GA-AB350-Gaming 3
Ryzen 5 1500x
GTX 1060 6GB
16 GB RAM

Instead i got all these wan mini ports but I have no network adapter/controller recognized

https://imgur.com/a/z7zgPtC

The wan miniports are from the vpn, does unplugging then plugging in the cable fix it? It sounds like a power saving setting in bios that is turning off the interface.

On 12/4/2020 at 9:29 PM, cole0622 said:

The wan miniports are from the vpn, does unplugging then plugging in the cable fix it? It sounds like a power saving setting in bios that is turning off the interface.

nope :( that doesn't help still 

1 hour ago, Sw0rdd said:

nope :( that doesn't help still 

have you checked computer management? find your adapter and go to properties then power management, is bios and the driver up to date? for the tp link if it came with a cd for the driver have you tried installing it, if it didn't you'll have to download it and install it.