Upgrade help for PC

Kanna

Budget (including currency): 5000kr

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Warzone, CSGO, GTA V, Watch Dogs 2

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): One month ago I made a topic where I needed help on upgrading my brothers PC but I lost the topic and parts list @Fasauceomesuggested to me, only thing he will re use from it is GPU : GTX 970 4G Turbo SSD : Kingston A400 240GB. Rest needs to be gotten new any suggestions?

Edit : would it be possible to use this site? https://www.inet.se/datorbyggare

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

5 minutes ago, Kanna said:

only thing he will re use from it is GPU : GTX 970 4G Turbo SSD : Kingston A400 240GB. Rest needs to be gotten new any suggestions?

something like this

Decent PSU, spacious case, ATX motherboard with plenty of connectivity. Threw in 500GB more of SSD space cause why not take advantage of those free PCIe lanes off the CPU.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

something like this

Decent PSU, spacious case, ATX motherboard with plenty of connectivity. Threw in 500GB more of SSD space cause why not take advantage of those free PCIe lanes off the CPU.

Would it be possible to get a similar list using this site https://www.inet.se/datorbyggare and the item should be in stock

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Reminder⚠️

1 minute ago, Kanna said:

Guess my guy didn’t read the topic

yeah lol

Just now, Asez23 said:

this is the best you can get for that budget

with a crappy power supply, slow ram, and bottom tier Intel CPU, this parts list is a lot worse than the one I made

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Guess my guy didn’t read the topic

Even if they did, you would probably want to stay far far far away from any of their "advice"

:)

1 minute ago, seon123 said:

Even if they did, you would probably want to stay far far far away from any of their "advice"

Umm yes that was like the worst list i’ve seen

Reminder⚠️

8 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Would it be possible to get a similar list using this site https://www.inet.se/datorbyggare and the item should be in stock

I think this works

https://www.inet.se/datorbygge/b1216504/listpc

the site insists that 3200 is outside the officially supported speed and won't let me add the ram to the list but I'm sure you can grab 2x8GB of 3200 or 3600 memory at your own discretion. It also forced me to add a GPU so ignore that

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

I think this works

https://www.inet.se/datorbygge/b1216499/list

the site insists that 3200 is outside the officially supported speed and won't let me add the ram to the list but I'm sure you can grab 2x8GB of 3200 or 3600 memory at your own discretion. It also forced me to add a drive and GPU so I just grabbed some random one, ignore those.

The 3300x says it won’t be in stock until next year

Reminder⚠️

Just now, Kanna said:

The 3300x says it won’t be in stock until next year

what about the 3100? also an acceptable option here.

Primary PC:

9 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

what about the 3100? also an acceptable option here.

Next week

Reminder⚠️

Next week

Seems pretty reasonable. But to get the parts you want, I hope you're willing to consider other vendors in a couple cases. Looks like you could get better value that way as well.

Primary PC:

13 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Seems pretty reasonable. But to get the parts you want, I hope you're willing to consider other vendors in a couple cases. Looks like you could get better value that way as well.

Yeah I know I will look multiple sites, So I will probs go with the 3100, the board you said earlier corsair 2x8 3600 sticks and the Fractal design focus G and that PSU from be quiet

Reminder⚠️