[North Murica] Free PhotoDirector 4

Snickerzz

http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/events/enu/2014/Q1/PHD_download.com/index.jsp?AID=10596896&PID=227502&SID=F0120005A00C394828C0A00394828C569A01A0A0
Put your name and email and this promo code
"PHD4CNET"

You will get an email with download links and license keys, this is for mac and pc :)

using hola in chrome works if you arent in NA :)

CyberLink PhotoDirector 4 is a comprehensive, powerful, and intuitive solution to create professional-looking photos. From the moment your photos are imported, empower yourself with new and unique features to bring out depth and accuracy in your masterpieces. PhotoDirector delivers complete tools to help you manage massive libraries, perfect your photos, and share them in many ways. Create photos in a non-destructive environment for experimental editing with no fear of altering or damaging the original image. Now available on Windows and Mac platforms.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Does not work for me.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Thanks, ;)

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Did anyone else notice the Photoshop thingy on the bottom of that page, where it says goodbye plain shots... the plain shots part looks like the Photoshop icon!!!! Maybe i'm just crazy  :P

EDIT: Apparently, not crazy.

Doesn't work for me either.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Does not work for me.

I don't think it's global... doesn't work for me

Doesn't work for me either.

Judging from all of you it seems its restricted to NA only. Try using a VPN?

Judging from all of you it seems its restricted to NA only. Try using a VPN?

Yep that did it. Used Hola on google chrome. Worked like a charm. Thanks

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Thank you :)

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”