Is my PSU still holding up

Voytech

Hello Guys! (question in the bottom)

I am a LTT fan from before LMG was a thing, but I have never sign in to this amazing tech forum!

I have a question to You Guys, is my PSU Corsair AX860i will hang on to todays standards or it is time for a change?

I was thrown out from my hobby (IT TECH) in favour of family, work etc. and my knowledge is not as good as it used to be.

Im useing :

MB: Asus Z170-Deluxe

CPU: i7 6700K

GPU: Zotac AMP 1080Ti Extreme with added Grizzly thermal pads (it was a bit too hot)

RAM: 2x8 G.Skill Ripjaws V, DDR4, 3200MHz, CL14 (F4-3200C14D-16GVR)

SSD/HDD: 3-4 Samsung 860EVO'a nad some old Baracuda HDD

and thats about it (Fractal Design R5)

It served me very well for the last 4 years (1060 strix upgraded to 1080ti last year).

I'm not as severe player as I was 5, 10, 25 years ago and I'm not as engaged in PC's as much as I was back in the day but I still buy and love games (to buy too many of them thou') and new titles are much more demanding now.

I play on Dell Alienware AW3418DW (3440x1440) and what is left form my younger age is that I am still a Quality Freak :) (all settings to the max if I can ;( )

QUESTION:

Is my PSU capable to support newer equipement? New Intel/AMD CPU's and Nvidia GPU let's say 30XX series?

Thank You in advance!

V.

its still more than enough for an upgrade! if anything power requirements are lower, due to die shrinks etc

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Thank You very much for the replies. As I burnet my last two PSU's (:P) I can never be sure if the voltages on any given rail is enough and so on..