Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Curious about my RAM compatibility

I was running over a couple things in my head while thinking about things I had done with my computer and I am curious right now.

A couple months ago I had just installed my new GPU and noticed that my RAM speeds were only running on 2133mhz and I had tried to use the XMP setting in BIOS to get it to run at 3200mhz but this led to alot of crashes and instability issues that I just didn't have any knowledge of how to correct. I had then bumped it down to 3000mhz(did the same), 2988mhz(same thing) and I believe 2800mhz(same results) all leading my computer to just behave really odd and pop up with a very unhealthy amount of BSoD's so i left it back at 2133mhz and have been running it like that since. My question is there a possibility that my RAM isn't compatible with my MOBO and just won't allow me to bump up my speeds or could it be something else. 

This is the model number that I got off of what I had bought from Bestbuy : CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 CORSAIR - Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2PK 16GB) 3.2GHz PC4-25600 DDR4 DIMM Unbuffered Non-ECC Desktop Memory Kit with RGB Lighting - Black

SPEC LIST IS BELOW 

SPEC LIST:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x w/ AMD Wraith Stock Cooler

MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-450F

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3200mhz (2x16gb)

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Super FE

PSU: Corsair 750x 80plus Gold 

FANS: Dual Corsair LL Series LL140mm Dual Light Loop RGB

MONITORS: BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch FHD LED 144Hz (DP)
Lenovo - G25-10 24.5" LED FHD 144HZ Monitor (HDMI)

PATIENCE: NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED

P.S: STILL REALLY WANTING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN CARRY ME TO GRAND CHAMPION IN ROCKET LEAGUE :)

P.P.S: I NO LONGER NEED TO BE CARRIED TO GRAND CHAMPION AS I HAVE MADE IT ON MY OWN 😁