Geforce now

james8449834

Hi everyone 

I have been playing stellaris on geforce now and have been plaently supprised by how well it runs. I'm thinking it's down the the kind of game it is ie latency is not a huge issue. Has anyone got any recommendations for tiles to try

Idk exactly what is on Geforce Now, but these are the singleplayer games i enjoyed in the last few months:

Assasins Creed: Odyssey (Loved it from the first second i played it.)

Assasins Creed: Valhalla (Took a few hours, but now i'm finally really into it.)

Witcher 3 (Basically the gold standard of a great RPG.)

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

I play via Parsec, but it's the same philosophy. You can basically play anything comfortably that isn't a super-fast high-octane action game (Doom Eternal) or fast-paced multiplayer where ping is crucial (CSGO). 

Hell, I even played Mortal Kombat 11 once via Parsec and actually won some onlinematches. ^_^ 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

5 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

Idk exactly what is on Geforce Now, but these are the singleplayer games i enjoyed in the last few months:

Assasins Creed: Odyssey (Loved it from the first second i played it.)

Assasins Creed: Valhalla (Took a few hours, but now i'm finally really into it.)

Witcher 3 (Basically the gold standard of a great RPG.)

Thanks the list quite big the down side is you have to own the games 

29 minutes ago, Kalaiarasan said:

You should probably make your own thread instead of posting randomly in someone else's

5 hours ago, james8449834 said:

Hi everyone 

I have been playing stellaris on geforce now and have been plaently supprised by how well it runs. I'm thinking it's down the the kind of game it is ie latency is not a huge issue. Has anyone got any recommendations for tiles to try

There are tons of free games that come out on epic games (if you support them) many of which are on geforce now. I play a lot of truck sim, cities skylines, steep, ark, assassin's creed games, beamNG, there's also watchdogs and destiny on there. Of course you have to own the games to play them. 

-> Moved to PC Gaming

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 12/1/2020 at 1:55 PM, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to PC Gaming

What an insightful comment as it happens in normal times i live in 2 places my pc in in place b an i am in place a subject to a stay at home order so maybe armed with that you can come up with some more helpful tips like get a rtx 3070 at msrp. This year has had a lot of comprises something to think about 

On 11/30/2020 at 6:32 PM, itswillum said:

You should probably make your own thread instead of posting randomly in someone else's

There are tons of free games that come out on epic games (if you support them) many of which are on geforce now. I play a lot of truck sim, cities skylines, steep, ark, assassin's creed games, beamNG, there's also watchdogs and destiny on there. Of course you have to own the games to play them. 

Nice one i haven't played black flag in a wile. It really sucks being separated from my pc the poor thing is just sat getting more out dated by the day. I was genuinely impressed with geforce now but it not the same. Playing moded stellaris on my phone is cool though 

8 minutes ago, james8449834 said:

What an insightful comment as it happens in normal times i live in 2 places my pc in in place b an i am in place a subject to a stay at home order so maybe armed with that you can come up with some more helpful tips like get a rtx 3070 at msrp. This year has had a lot of comprises something to think about

So.... I'm moderator of this forum. You dumped this thread to General Discussion, where it doesn't belong. My post is to inform you that thread has been moved by moderator (me). If I would have commend about you question, I would do it. But while moderating, I'm not required to.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

25 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

So.... I'm moderator of this forum. You dumped this thread to General Discussion, where it doesn't belong. My post is to inform you that thread has been moved by moderator (me). If I would have commend about you question, I would do it. But while moderating, I'm not required to.

Sorry i though you where just being a dick