so my GPU is causing kernel-power 41

PetruM

so I recently replaced one rx-5700 xt to another one (both saphire nitro+) the previous one worked fine but the new one is causing kernel-power 41 crashes randomly and I'm here to ask what I could do to try to fix this. (it is 100% the gpus fault nothing else if you suggest anything else not related to the gpu your wasting my time and your own time).

I'm curious to know why or how you know that it isn't PSU related? I ask because I had a problem on my first PC years ago, that I was certain was a bad or dying GPU and turned out to be the PSU. Just asking out of curiosity.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

did you read my message ? i replaced one rx5700 xt sapphire nitro+ with another rx5700 xt sapphire nitro+ the problem only appeared after I replaced them now if one works and the other doesn't and the only difference is the gpu its definitely the gpu not the psu 

Replace that GPU again then.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

cant do there is a serious supply issue in London i cant find any gpu that isnt a 1050 or a rx560 and i want some suggestions on how to mess with he drivers and soft wear to try to fix this shit 

19 minutes ago, PetruM said:

did you read my message ? i replaced one rx5700 xt sapphire nitro+ with another rx5700 xt sapphire nitro+ the problem only appeared after I replaced them now if one works and the other doesn't and the only difference is the gpu its definitely the gpu not the psu 

Do you have the old 5700? If you do, put it back in and see if problems persist. Before that, try completely wiping your display drivers with DDU then reinstalling them.