I need help finding a place to buy a 9 wire headphone cable

deesturbed

I was looking to buy a cable for my headphones so I can resolder it and fix them, but I can't find the cable anywhere, I need a cable that has 9 wires, where 3 of the wires are for sound( l,r sound and ground), 2 wires for microphone, 4 wires for rgb(1 wire for red, 1 for green, 1 for blue, and one ground). With this type of wire that is already self isolated. 

headphonecable.jpg

What part of the cable broke? Might just wanna cut that out and solder those ends back as well this is not really a standard cable the sound and mic part is commonly available but the rgb part is not. So you can if you really need a full new cable just get a sound and mic cable and leave the rgb be.

What headset is it?

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

What part of the cable broke? Might just wanna cut that out and solder those ends back as well this is not really a standard cable the sound and mic part is commonly available but the rgb part is not. So you can if you really need a full new cable just get a sound and mic cable and leave the rgb be.

What headset is it?

It isn't a standard brand headphone, it's a brand from a local game center, and the early versions have an issue with the cable where it breaks at the top of the connection, I can cut and resolder it but the issue is indeed to cut at least 10cm to work properly, and another 7cm to strip so I can solder the wires, it is a good fix, but when the wires break again I really don't have enough cable to fix it again.

1 minute ago, deesturbed said:

It isn't a standard brand headphone, it's a brand from a local game center, and the early versions have an issue with the cable where it breaks at the top of the connection, I can cut and resolder it but the issue is indeed to cut at least 10cm to work properly, and another 7cm to strip so I can solder the wires, it is a good fix, but when the wires break again I really don't have enough cable to fix it again.

Sorry but more than that I can't help with as I cannot find a 9 wire cable. Your best bet is to fix the part where the cable breaks (how did they fix it in the new version? Maybe mimick that) and hope it stays ok

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Sorry but more than that I can't help with as I cannot find a 9 wire cable. Your best bet is to fix the part where the cable breaks (how did they fix it in the new version? Maybe mimick that) and hope it stays ok

I am the servicer for the headphones and the other stuff, the fix in the new headphones is a different kind of cable that is much more durable. I was going to try to rework the older ones so they can be used normally, but thanks a lot for the help anyway :D.

Just now, deesturbed said:

I am the servicer for the headphones and the other stuff, the fix in the new headphones is a different kind of cable that is much more durable. I was going to try to rework the older ones so they can be used normally, but thanks a lot for the help anyway :D.

Do you maybe know the supplier of said cable? Might be able to obtain it that way?

Just now, jaslion said:

Do you maybe know the supplier of said cable? Might be able to obtain it that way?

Eh it was a Chinese manufacturer that doesn't really answer queries...