Installed new GPU (3070) and AIO (corsair h100i) and now my display is black

kanken

Just installed my new 3070 Asus OC and my corsair h100i into my computer. It turned on and everything was fine i uninstalled the old drivers and installed the new ones for the 3070, when suddenly the screen went black with a white line flashing, then everytime i booted it up after that it went through the option to enter the bios then went to the same black screen with the white line then after that it went off. Now it wont even turn on the display, when i boot it up all the rgb and fans work for everything but nothing comes up on my display. 

I have tried reinstalling the GPU and reseating the RAM. I have no clue what it could be since it worked the first time round after booting everything up to now when it doesnt.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know because i am losing my mind and cant get it to work.

My specs are down below 

GPU- Asus GeForce RTX 3070 Dual OC 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card

PSU- Aerocool Integrator 850W 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply Unit

CPU- ryzen 5 3600

Mobo- b450 has Tomahawk max

RAM- Corsair vengeance RGB 3200Mhz

Os- Windows 10

Storage- 1TB hard drive & 1TB m.2 ssd

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2020 at 1:15 PM, kanken said:

Just installed my new 3070 Asus OC and my corsair h100i into my computer. It turned on and everything was fine i uninstalled the old drivers and installed the new ones for the 3070, when suddenly the screen went black with a white line flashing, then everytime i booted it up after that it went through the option to enter the bios then went to the same black screen with the white line then after that it went off. Now it wont even turn on the display, when i boot it up all the rgb and fans work for everything but nothing comes up on my display. 

I have tried reinstalling the GPU and reseating the RAM. I have no clue what it could be since it worked the first time round after booting everything up to now when it doesnt.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know because i am losing my mind and cant get it to work.

My specs are down below 

GPU- Asus GeForce RTX 3070 Dual OC 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card

PSU- Aerocool Integrator 850W 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply Unit

CPU- ryzen 5 3600

Mobo- b450 has Tomahawk max

RAM- Corsair vengeance RGB 3200Mhz

Os- Windows 10

Storage- 1TB hard drive & 1TB m.2 ssd

I know im like a month or two late but if haveing this issue i just had the same thing happen on my 3070 asus dual OC and it was my driver needed a clean install so i thought but no! .....My hdmi was going out.... i thought.... nope... idk why but when i unplugged the monitor #3 to peak and see if it was bad.... monitor 2 and 1 turned on???? So it was a failed read of monitor 3 turning all monitors black..... so idk if you tried that but ya it took me outa the failed reading of monitor bug that caised black screen .... then i plugged in monitor 3 after and boom all good..... hope you figure it out tho friend thats a shit time