Psu buzzing noise

Coolboi102
Go to solution Solved by Digideath,

Is it a vibration noise? Can you push down on the psu while it's running and does the noise stop?

I posted on here about a similar issue. I figured out it was a vibration noise. Then suddenly it went away and is no longer an issue.

My psu is the silverstone sx700 pt it's a 700watt sfx platinum psu and it started to do buzzing noise it was only at idle at first but now it's all the time I bought it last month should I rma it or there is a fix for it

Is it a vibration noise? Can you push down on the psu while it's running and does the noise stop?

I posted on here about a similar issue. I figured out it was a vibration noise. Then suddenly it went away and is no longer an issue.

1 minute ago, Digideath said:

I'll check

27 minutes ago, Digideath said:

I think it might be it when I used my pc when the case was sideways the noise disappeared and the case is the node 202 so it is capable of doing it