Tips on buying GTX 1080s cheaply

im planning to upgrade from my RX 580 to a GTX 1080 in like 2 months, and so I went to ebay to get an idea on the prices. I sorted price to lowest, and found one. A day later, from 25 euro, the price jumped to 150. Where will I be able to find a somewhat stable cheap price on GTX 1080s?

are you familiar with how ebay works?it's a auction site, which means there is a deadline and people have a limited time to bid on an item. highest bidder in that time wins. that's what you've seen with the price going from 25 to 150. that was actually the bid, not the price.

if you don't want to deal with bidding (although you can usually get stuff cheaper that way, but you need more patience), you can filter by "buy it now", which leaves you only with the items listed with their actual price, rather than the whole bidding process.

in any case, I doubt you can find a 1080 for less than 200 euro.

1080 are around 250-270 euros here. Looks like they're going up in priced 'cause of gpu shortage these days.

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!