Need help deciding if these are good parts for my budget on my first build

Budget (including currency): 700 - 800 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Doom, Rocket league, CS: GO, Apex Legends ect.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hey all, was planning on building a new PC that's better than my 12y/o dell optiplex, and wanted some help on picking parts and seeing if they are a great choice for the buck. I decided to change some of the parts from my word doc, so here is the amazon list : https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1EEEO8XRT1DRR?ref_=wl_share 

all in all I believe its about 750 USD, and if I could get a new monitor that would be great too, any tips or suggestions? I dont plan on anything too hard, but would like to run games like doom and battlefield at atleast medium settings 1080p 

there is something wrong with the pricing and availability of cpus and gpus at the moment in the US. I'd say wait until Christmas to build this, otherwise it's likely you'll pay $200 or so more now.