trying to play a ROM

Relevant Programs i have

Winrar
PowerISO

Dolphin Emulator
Win Archiver

I have a game split up into individually archived ISO files. How do i combine these and play my game? (its Zelda Windwaker for gamecube)

It should automatically combine itself if you convert the ISO to just the installation file.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

i exracted all of the files to the same place and it made a single iso file but i try to mount it and it doesn't recognize the file type

Can you not use something like Visual Boy Advance or a variation? that way you only literally need the downloaded rom file and it will do everything for you? or do i have the wrong end of the stick? :wacko:

Freelancing Since 2012

Never tried emulating that game, should't it come on a single ISO? Maybe you downloaded from a wrong source?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.