Constantly Building my first PC

Started building this computer at the beginning of quarantine, modified it heavily to play with air-cooled components and give it its own character, including adding top and side panel exhaust fans. Ive been collecting parts to eventually water cool it, and realized I was running out of time before the components were completely last gen, so I went for it and water-cooled it last week. 

I ended up trying to replace the chipset fan and integrate it into the loop, which looks awesome, but I think is pointless, as the entire system heat soaks to 75 degrees and the loop starts heating up the chipset ( :P ) so ill be taking that out of the loop to see how it does with passive cooling.

It all came together pretty nicely, and I realized soft tubing was the way to go for this, because I can actually manage to remove all of the components of the loop as one piece for maintenance  I of course found this out, because I forgot to remove the plastic from the monoblock when I first installed it. 

Wondering if I should have gone with a more efficient front radiator than the Ultra Slim, if that would make a difference. Ive learned that likely because there's so little space and so little water in the system, this hits a point of totally heat soaked fairly quickly, but I'm satisfied with the system able to maintain 75 degrees. I do plan on continuing to work on this, possible adding a more efficient front radiator, better slim fans,(ive already ordered noctua) making a tighter seal between the radiators and fans, to get the most efficiency out of this I can. Possible down the road I might try and add quick disconnects to loop in an external radiator, I dont seem to feel satisfied without continued mad science and benchmarking...

All ideas welcome!

Pictures of my hugely fun waste of time and money below...

LIAN LI TU150 - $99

ASRock X570 ITX TB3 - $200

RYZEN 3700X - $300

Gigabyte 5700XT Gaming OC - $450

Seagate FireCuda 520 M.2 1TB - $199

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro - $140

Corsair SF600 - $100

Water Cooled Parts: 

XSPC TX240 Ultra Thin - $200

XSPC TX120 Ultra Thin - $50

Bitspower Mono Block - $150

Bykski 5700XT Gaming OC Waterblock - $120

Bykski Mini DDC Pump Reservoir Combo - $100

Bitspower Barb Fittings (1/4" ID)

Softuuuubes

Budget (including currency): Please don't make tally it up, ignorance is bliss.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: All the Games, After Effects, Blender

94752200_10157928676260861_2005340051776471040_o.jpg

watercooled 2.jpeg

pc watercooled.jpeg

1403687815_pconepiece.jpeg

1653255076_monoblockfail.jpeg

569871023_pc2.jpeg

1400347996_pc1.jpeg

1700056995_ScreenShot2020-11-23at5_27_53PM.png

I love the build, but there is a lot of tubes, but looks suprisingly good, and yes, the ulrtaslims are not the most efficient, but they seem alright. Overall, pretty neat!

Thanks. I went with a kind of wild tubing run through the two radiators cris-crossing in front of the pump and im pretty happy with the wacky industrial look of it. Happy accidents?