EVGA RMA Difficulties

abc_123

I'm wondering if anyone else has had problems using the EVGA website to RMA something. I've been trying to RMA my EVGA power supply that died for days now and whenever I try to start an RMA I get a message saying my session expired and to click to restart the RMA. Nine times out of ten when I click this I get the same message. If I finally manage to get to the form and fill it out when I click submit it either gives the message 'your session expires', the page reloads leaving the form empty or it takes me back to the open rmas page which is still empty.

I've tried logging in using Chrome, Firefox and Edge on my pc, tried logging in using Chrome on my partners phone, tried using mobile data instead of my internet connection but still no dice.

Emailed EVGA but still waiting for a reply. I get that there may be longer wait times due to the pandemic but if the website worked people wouldn't need to email them.

Wondering if anyone knows a way to get the RMA form on the website to work?

ShareX_dOdBMWeUIM.png.1ffbaf3d2c49250603ca799d4620c2eb.png

ShareX_iL5OZj3GpG.png

19 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

Tried deleting EVGA cookies?

I cleared cookies in Edge and it somehow worked. I cleared cookies the other day but it didn't fix it so I didn't try it again. It seems to work in Edge now but not other browsers.

Not sure what's up with that as I've not had this problem with other websites.

Thank you!

The cookies are set to expire after a the session ends but I'm not sure they ever do? Maybe need further debugging to work out the cause

chrome_HKz5nqJ4c8.png

Edit: 

Every time you log out of the EVGA website it seems to clear cookies automatically It says that it does with a green message and if you have the chrome dev tools open you can see them get deleted for the EU subdomain. After logging out it creates cookies for secure.evga.com which seemingly get deleted upon logging in and all new cookies for the eu subdomain are new and unique so I'm not sure what's going on there.