Corsair crystal 570x

Hey all,

So I recently got a NZXT kraken x73 360mm AIO and I had to do some questionable things to get it mount in a "correct formation" but it makes me a bit nervous.

So question is can I top mount it in the crystal 570x ( with or with some mods) or can I front mount it with tubes going down? It definitely look possible but the only worry is then that the tubes may then not be long enough to reach.

Please let me know,
Thanks

33 minutes ago, Nathanm94 said:

Hey all,

So I recently got a NZXT kraken x73 360mm AIO and I had to do some questionable things to get it mount in a "correct formation" but it makes me a bit nervous.

So question is can I top mount it in the crystal 570x ( with or with some mods) or can I front mount it with tubes going down? It definitely look possible but the only worry is then that the tubes may then not be long enough to reach.

Please let me know,
Thanks

Here’s two photos that may or may not help.

from the looks of these I suspect top mount will be fine.  Front mount likely no so much.  I’m not finding a single photo of a 3 fan top mount radiator though, so these secret special hacks may have a major bearing on things. 

E8102A5D-456B-44E8-9367-4F4167C38E3F.jpeg.7d5be75acbacc4588e9be88d3b369d09.jpeg0ACC068B-2194-41EB-8222-341C7FCB5E5A.jpeg.6de70a639272aa6d247c4d6aab6fe516.jpeg

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.