Cloud Gaming - PC's, Consoles, Mobile... Cross Platform Options?

So... i've recently looked at lots of options and watched a lot of content on MANY gaming platforms in my search for that holy grail... one platform to rule them all... so, if I was a hobbit, I'm looking for that ring of power! I can tell you, I haven't found it yet but with most of the developer big boys focusing on getting their games working on multiple platforms, it's only logical that the platform providers try to present the perfect platform and freedom of choice to the consumer. The closest I have got so far that presents that PC, console and cloud gaming "box of fun" in a single subscription service, is Game Pass Ultimate from Microsoft but that has it's limitations. Nvidia Games is a close second but I havent got this working on a console... yet...

Linus did a comparison video of these platforms a while back but alot has changed, even since that video so has anyone else found that gaming nirvana that gives you the option of freedom of choice both on gaming platform and content/game providers offering cross platform games?

-> Moved to PC Gaming

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just like TV/movie streaming, there's no singular one-size-fits-all solution. If you have a spare PC, Valve has a pretty decent solution with Steam Link, but frankly, that doesn't sound like what you want. Game Pass Ultimate is really your best choice here, even minding its limitations.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

PC with Parsec and Steam Link basically enables you to play every game ever except for some Playstation and older Xbox exclusives on either the PC itself or stream them to your phone, old laptop, or w/e. 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.