Upgrade from Logitech G710+

Graphicalchart

Hi All

I'm looking to upgrade from a Logitech G710+ Keyboard. I want to stay with a wired, mechanical and Logitech board. What do you guys recommend that would be close to what I already have. I could care less about RGB but would like a back light if possible.

Thank you

Limited options. I think this should just be your personal preference; almost all of the logitech keyboards have good reviews. Personally I like the look of the G815, it fits your requirements and looks like more of an upgrade than what you currently have.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-Tactile/dp/B07P1DHN65/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=logitech%2Bgaming%2Bkeyboard&qid=1605924523&sr=8-6&th=1

If you don't need g keys the g610 also looks good but isn't that much of a change from what you're currently using.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

12 hours ago, Graphicalchart said:

Hi All

I'm looking to upgrade from a Logitech G710+ Keyboard. I want to stay with a wired, mechanical and Logitech board. What do you guys recommend that would be close to what I already have. I could care less about RGB but would like a back light if possible.

Thank you

Why do you need to stay with logitech?

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D